Colloquium Logicum 2018
The Colloquium Logicum is organized every two years by the Deutsche Vereinigung für Mathematische Logik und für Grundlagenforschung in den exakten Wissenschaften (DVMLG). .
In 2018 the colloquium is jointly organized by the Chair of Philosophy 1 and the Chair for Theoretical Computer Science of the University of Bayreuth, Germany.
The conference will cover the whole range of mathematical logic and the foundations of the exact sciences. In addition to all fields of mathematical logic, this includes the philosophy of the exact sciences, logic in philosophy, and logic in computer science and artificial intelligence.
Local Organisers: Dominik Klein, Wim Martens, Soroush Rafiee Rad, Olivier Roy
- Isolde Adler (Leeds, England)
- Jörg Brendle (Kobe, Japan)
- Douglas Cenzer (Gainesville FL, U.S.A.)
- Laura Fontanella (Marseille, France)
- Benny Kimelfeld (Haifa, Israel)
- Sara Negri (Helsinki, Finland)
- Charlotte Werndl (Salzburg, Austria)
PhD Colloquium Speakers:
In addition to the keynote talks, there will be a "PhD Colloquium" with invited presentations of excellent recent PhD graduates. This year's PhD Colloquium Speakers are:
- Anton Freund (TU Darmstadt)
- Dr. Stefan Hoffelner (Wien)
- Dr. Regula Krapf (Bonn)
- Antoine Mottet (TU Dresden)
- Dr. Florian Steinberg (TU Darmstadt)
A. Ciabattoni (Wien, Austria), V. Harizanov (Washington, USA), D. Klein (Bayreuth, Germany), D. Kuske (Ilmenau Germany), B. Löwe (Amsterdam, the Netherlands and Hamburg, Germany), W. Martens (Bayreuth, Germany), D. Macpherson (Leeds, UK), H. Mildenberger (Freiburg, Germany), O. Roy (Bayreuth, Germany)
The conference is generously funded by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (LO 834/16-1)